Join a global leader in microbial biomanufacturing for the biotech, pharmaceutical, and veterinary industries.
AcuraBio is always taking on challenging and exciting new projects. If you want to leverage your imagination and problem-solving skills while using your scientific background, this is the place for you. We are a team of smart and passionate people, helping our clients improve the lives of patients everywhere.
Join the AcuraBio Team!
AcuraBio is growing and hiring for multiple positions.
If we don’t have any open positions, alternatively, you can send us your resume.
We frequently have roles in:
Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Production.
Our Mission, Vision & Values
We Improve lives by making drug development easier for our customers.
People Processes Possibilities.
- To attract and inspire the best people
- To streamline complex biopharmaceutical manufacturing and embrace new technological processes
- To unlock new possibilities
- To improve lives
- Flexivative: AcuraBio’s employees are flexible and adaptive in a changing industry and are encouraged to think differently and have an innovative mindset.
- Openness: AcuraBio has an open work environment and encourages positive, attentive feedback and behavior.
- Respect: AcuraBio gives full regard to the interests and values of all people and our interpersonal relationships.
- Excellence: AcuraBio rewards commitment and performance while persistently searching for better ways to do things for our business and our customers.
At AcuraBio, we believe diversity is part of what makes us successful and what makes this a great place to work. With team members from over 20 countries and all six continents, we support and celebrate what makes everyone different. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, marital status, age, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.