The specific needs of your complex project require microbial biomanufacturing expertise, like AcuraBio, a biologics CDMO. A one-size-fits-all approach simply won’t work for you. For the technical expertise, adaptability, and personalized attention your complex project demands, there’s brilliance in every batch at AcuraBio.
Our expertise makes us the right partner to take on the most complex projects when others can’t or won’t accept them. Because of our proven technical brilliance and ability to adapt our systems and CDMO services to your individual needs, we don’t use a cookie-cutter approach to anything we do for you. We’ll embrace your project as our own and make it our priority while delivering it to the highest quality standards.
How do we deliver this customized project management?
AcuraBio as Your CDMO Partner
At AcuraBio, we take pride in our biopharmaceutical project management process. With a single point of contact for each customer, our multi-functional project teams nurture customer projects from concept to completion for preclinical and clinical supply right through to commercial scale manufacture.
At our manufacturing facility in Brisbane, we conduct microbial aerobic and anaerobic fermentation, technical transfer, cell banking, process development and validation, analytical development, and cGMP production and stability studies for clients in America, Asia, Australia, and Europe.
A few of our recent projects:
- Recombinant protein from Corynebacterium developed from preclinical to a phase 2 trial in the US under IND
- Recombinant protein from E.coli conjugated to a carbohydrate for a phase 2 in the US under IND and phase 2/3 trial in the EU;
- Over 10 strains strictly anaerobic LBP consortium for phases 1 and 2 in the US under IND
- Recombinant vaccine for Phase 1 in Australia
- Whole cell killed vaccine for a phase 2 trial in the US and Australia under IND.